Friday, Sept 13 – Monday, Sept 16
In accordance to good neighbour policy please keep in mind the following:
- Pack-out what you pack-in.
- Garbage and Recycle containers will be conveniently available in each camping area. Help the environment, recycle what you can.
- Please respect quiet times between 22:30 – 07:00.
- The Restaurant in the Terminal building will be open daily from 06:00 – 16:00.
- There are no laundry facilities onsite.
- The closest general store is 3 km from the Airport.
- Absolutely no camp fires will be allowed.
All aircraft must be tied-down, no exceptions. Please bring your own tie-down equipment.
Fly-in campers will be located in the mowed grass area to the East of the main apron.
At this moment camp fires are not permitted in the fly-in camping area.
Drive-in campers will be located to the South of Hangar #4 on the South side of Arthur Fecteau Street.
There will be no power or septic available. Non-drinking water will be available from a hose located outside hangar four. Generators will be permitted in the drive in camping area. If you wish to use a generator outside of normal waking hours please identify yourself as there will be a separate set up for 24 hour generator camping away form the other campers.
Full Service Camping
Off-site, “full service” camping is available at a local camp site. For more info check out the following link: Click Here